The Russian States Pedagogical University, St. Petersburg;
International Centre "Art and Education";
Charity centre “Harmony”
GOAL THE FESTIVAL:
Identify and support talented performers, composers, arrangers, the possibility of applying electronic musical instruments and computer technology in the creative process
The competition is held among multimedia music tracks with graphics, text or video - in all way of combinations or synthesis in the Music, produced by musical instruments or electronic digital technology. Regarded as a living playing-creativity, so compositions in the recording media.
The selection in the end and for the final festival Gala concert is in the process without seeing (by distance) - in the digital recording.
At the competition must submit the original or a demo recording of one, two or more compositions of no more than 5 (7) minutes, which are made with the use of electronic musical instruments and computer (or just the computer).
Encouraged to view not only of individual works of authorship, but also the collective, as well as solo performances (in the case of a live stage performance), or ensembles, in particular, mixed (with acoustic instruments, narrators, vocalists, etc.).
Possible genres - a multimedia project (which has scenic embodiment in the case of a live musical play), musical media clip (audio clips, video), music and graphic composition, music and text composition. The choice of styles is not limited.
Creative works are distributed in two directions:
1. Multimedia project involving a major role to play live component of music and electronic instruments (including keyboards) in its scenic version;
2. Multimedia product, is presumed to record the finished composition (without the stage incarnation).
PARTICIPATION in categories:
In competition may take part participants, using the electronic musical instruments and digital technology in creative and educational practices related to multimedia:
Competitive repertoire of audio and video recording with the application, resume, photo and a copy of the receipt of payment is sent before October 20, 2011 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Lists of participants (who have sent materials) to be posted on the site www.muzelectron.ru
Sent work are assessed by a professional international jury, among them musicians from Los-Angeles, Belgrade, Minsk, Moscow, St.-Petersburg, Yekaterinburg.
The most important criterion for evaluating the work is the skill in musical electronics, as well as art skill at playing in real time. Of course, in this case also takes into account the value of multimedia material and artistic design in general.
ORDER OF THE FESTIVAL-COMPETITION:
• After reading the papers sent by the jury committee October 25 informed the preliminary plan for the Gala concert and other final actions. This information will be posted on the website www.muzelectron.ru, sent by e-mail or by phone to all participants. • Final stage of the competition festival (Gala concert, seminars and "round tables") will be held in Moscow on November 9, 2011 (Concert Hall Music School named. Balakirev) / date of the final stage can be adjusted with the possibility of transfer of holidays /;
• Gala in Moscow includes a multimedia project with a live performance by winners, as well as showing the best media tracks in the recording. The best entries will be also shown at a concert in St.-Petersburg in early December 2011 - on the basis of the State Pedagogical University of the International Conference "Modern music education" - and posted online.
• Everyone who submitted their work to the festival-competition will receive Diploma of participant of the 1st International festival-competition "Music Electronics and Multimedia", specialized publications.
• The winners of each age group or category of participants are awarded Diplomas Winners 1, 2, 3 prizes of the 1st International festival-competition "Music Electronics and Multimedia" or Diplomas holders of the 1st International festival-competition "Music and Audio Multimedia", as well as Prizes sponsored the festival-competition, including and further established their nominations.
E-mail address to send the materials and links to file sharing:
• Contact tel.: +7-903-529-89-27;
• Web-site: www.muzelectron.ru
Opening-registration fee for each member - 1000 rubles (30 dollars).
1) Bybank (in rubles) -
ПОЛУЧАТЕЛЬ: Региональная общественная организация инвалидов «Благотворительный центр «ГАРМОНИЯ» (в плат. документе писать полностью!).
ИНН 7715064157, КПП 771501001,
Расч.сч. 40703810038050100465 в Московский банк ОАО «Сбербанк России»,
ОАО «Сбербанк России» г. Москва, БИК 044525225, кор.сч. 30101810400000000225
2) By web-money (in rubles) – R164070370515
In the document of payment must specify from whom it is made!
A copy of the payment document (receipt) must send by e-mail together with the application form, resume, photos and recordings of compositions.
APPLICATION FORM participant (s) of the Competition:
Date of birth (age at October 20, 2011)
Year of study (if student)
Participation in the age group or category of festival-competition
The program for the competition and timing of each product or project
Tools and technologies used in the work
The possibility of the arrival in Moscow
All Contacts (participant, teacher, learning institution): phone, e-mail address
Possible refinements, please visit www.muzelectron.ru